The Princeton Power Systems GTIB-125 is a 125kW grid-tied inverter that offers high efficiency, proven reliability, and unprecedented flexibility. This highly-configurable GTIB can condition power from alternative energy sources, as well as Energy Storage, various AC loads, and AC microgrids. It is ideal for back-up power at industrial and commercial facilities.
- Automated demand response
- Peak shaving functionality
- Island mode (back-up power)
- Demand dispatch
- Solar firming
- Static VAR compensation
- Area frequency regulation (AFR)
With 97% efficiency, the GTIB-125 is perfect for high round-trip solar arrays and high round-trip efficiency for battery energy storage systems.
The GTIB-125 is compatible with advanced communication protocols including MODBUS RTU. The GTIB-125 offers a wide input voltage range offering flexibility when selecting DC sources such as batteries and PV arrays.
- Compatible with advanced energy storage
- Floor standing for easy installation with minimal conduit
- Microgrid capability
- Integrated charge controller
- Web-based remote performance monitoring, control, fault clearing, firmware upgrade
|Power Rating||125 kW|
|Power Terminals||1 DC | 2 AC|
|DC Voltage (Battery)||280-830 V DC standard|
|DC Voltage (PV)||280-830 V DC|
|AC Voltage (Grid)||480 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire|
|Dimensions:||Inches: 36 W x 18 D x 75 H
Centimeters: 91 W x 45 D x 190 H
|Enclosure:||NEMA 1 (indoor)|
|Standards Compliance:||IEEE 1547, TUV Certified to UL1741, Rule 21|