The Princeton Power Systems GTIB-30 is a 30kW grid-tied inverter that offers high efficiency, proven reliability, and unprecedented flexibility. This highly-configurable GTIB can condition power from alternative energy sources, as well as Energy Storage, various AC loads, and AC Microgrids. Ideal for back-up power at industrial and commercial facilities.
- Automated demand response
- Peak shaving functionality
- Island Mode (back-up power)
- Demand dispatch
- Solar firming
- Static VAR compensation
- Area frequency regulation (AFR)
With 96.5% efficiency, the GTIB-30 is perfect for high round-trip solar arrays and high round-trip efficiency for battery energy-storage systems.
- Peak Efficiency: 96.5% (PV to Grid)
The GTIB-30 is compatible with advanced communication protocols including MODBUS RTU. The GTIB-30 offers a wide input voltage range and EV Fast-Charging options. Wide DC input voltage range offers flexibility when selecting DC sources such as batteries and PV arrays.
- Compatible with advanced energy storage
- Floor standing for easy installation with minimal conduit
- Internal transformer
- Dark start
- Integrated charge controller
- Web-based remote performance monitoring, control, fault clearing, firmware upgrade
*See options list for additional GTIB-30 options.
|Power Terminals||1 DC | 2 AC*|
|DC Voltage (Battery)||280-600 vdc standard|
|DC Voltage (PV)||280-580 VDC|
|AC Voltage (Grid)||208 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
480 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire
|AC Voltage (Loads)||480 VAC +10%, -12%, 3-phase 3/4 wire|
|Max Current (Amp)||85 A RMS (208V option)
40 A RMS (480V option)
|Dimensions:||Inches: 20.3 W x 16 D x 78 H
Centimeters: 51 W x 40 D x 198 H
|Enclosure:||NEMA 3R (outdoor)|
|Standards Compliance:||IEEE 1547, UL 1741, FCC (Certificate: US 72132663 03)|
* NOTE: Contact our sales department for more details.